Students created videos, puzzles, crossword puzzles, exercises of filling gaps, in their native and in the English language.
- To develop the key competencies, such as ICT skills and linguistic competencies using ways of teaching and learning focused on children.
- To improve the linguistic competence in children in order to develop techniques and skills which will be essential for them in the world of work in a close future.
- To implement the European dimension among all participants, encourage in them internationalization and be open-minded, which is so important to be integrated into a common Europe to prevent our communities’ members of social exclusion in the future.
- To use ICT as a tool of communication, elaboration, evaluation, and diffusion of the results.
- To improve students’ and teachers’ communication, group working skills, the use of English as a common language.
Greek school material here.