About the evaluation of the mobilities, we choose to use the Google Forms because:
- It is a free online tool, that allows you to collect information easily and efficiently.
- The interface is very easy to use. Any student in the age of the participant students can use this tool.
- Google forms stores the feedback received so we can analyze it in detail.
- The forms are integrated with Google spreadsheets therefore we can access a spreadsheet view of the collected data.
- We can send the form by email, integrate it into our website, or send the link via social networks or any other means.
- With this tool, you can get unlimited questions and answers at no cost.
- Here is the Evaluation of the mobility in Napoli
The main conclusion that we made about the mobility was, that the students know the capital of the partner’s countries
Also, the students took new knowledge about the partnership, the schools, the regions of the partner’s countries, the historical issues, the society, and the economy of the partner countries.
Students learned some basic and fundamentals lessons about European history, the European Union, the values of the European Union, the fundamental issues that are vital for the future of Europe as a society.
Students learned how to break down the stereotypes and the ways of giving their help and acting against the stereotypes and prejudices.
We believed that mobility succeeded in the main goals of it, which was to promote the equity of all humans and human rights. Students worked all together about encouraging children with difficult socio-economic backgrounds. All the participated schools helped by the experience from integrated classes and interviews with immigrants and refugees and students improved their experience with ICT and also had the opportunity to put into practice their English language, vocabulary, structures, and sociocultural information as they made new friends. The activities that we made had as a fundamental methodology the improvement of interpersonal, intercultural, and social skills. We organized activities about the inclusion of the minorities and the acceptance of the foreigner and different cultures. Students worked in mixed teams, they promote their ability in math, ICT skills, and iner-personal, intercultural abilities.